Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
SA LAW, P.C.
's attorneys have handled numerous wrongful death matters and managed many cases for individuals involved in automobile and motorcycle accidents,
injured as the result of a fall, bitten by dogs, and those otherwise injured as the result of another's negligence. Representative injuries include amputation, scarring, knee, back, neck, collarbone, bone and joint, eye, orthopedic, spinal cord, brain, head and other injuries. We handle both catastrophic and life-altering injuries, as well as soft tissue injuries resulting from low impact accidents.
SA LAW, P.C.
prides itself on being a litigation law firm handling both plaintiff and defense cases all the way to a jury verdict, and through any subsequent appeal. We work for the injured, and defend select insurers from claims. This dual experience provides SA LAW, P.C.
's attorneys with a strong grasp of the issues and needs facing both sides, and better prepares them to negotiate beneficial settlements and facilitate workouts. In the event settlement discussions are unsuccessful, we look forward to representing plaintiffs or defendants at trial.
Prior to and after filing a lawsuit, SA LAW, P.C.
thoroughly investigates personal injury claims, obtains information relating to culpable parties, the injuries, and, ultimately, case value. Our staff meets to discuss case value, including the results of other similar cases that have been taken to a verdict by our firm as well as in various states by other attorneys. The information is then used to determine the fair value of a matter. We also analyze the facts of other similar cases to identify trends and issues resulting in favorable, and unfavorable, verdicts. Our research allows us to either present a case to the jury from a position of strength or engage in serious pre-trial settlement discussions.
SA LAW, P.C.
often attempts to obtain fair value for a case prior to filing a lawsuit. A settlement may occur just months after an initial consultation, of could take a number of years. If appropriate, we recommend and participate in early Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) such as mediation and/or arbitration, to facilitate settlement. If a choice is made not to settle, we can file suit and prepare for a jury trial to obtain the best possible result for our clients. If justified, we conduct mock trials to obtain case feedback and opinions from impartial people.
SA LAW, P.C.
also looks into the various insurance policies covering individuals. If the person responsible for the accident does not have adequate insurance, an injured party may be able to collect under their own insurance policy, the policy of a relative they reside with, or even insurance from both divorced parents living apart from one another. These claims result from contractual obligations in the company's Under Insured Motorists/Uninsured Motorists (UIM) provisions in the policy.
Research confirms individuals represented by attorneys receive higher settlement amounts than those who are not. SA LAW, P.C.
hopes to live up to this research. Please contact us
today if there is a matter you would like to discuss.
- Represented an estate of the deceased after his SUV was rear-ended and subsequently rolled over.
- Represented an estate of the deceased after a drunk driver hit him while he was crossing the street.
- Represented an individual whose leg was amputated by a piece of power equipment.
- Represented a young woman scarred by side door glass during a side impact auto accident.
- Represented people injured in car and pedestrian accidents against drunk drivers, bar owners and/or others who supplied the alcohol.
- Represented many drivers and/or passengers involved in rear-end, side impact, and head-on collision, defective highway cases, and other types of car, truck or motorcycle accidents.
- Represented people in premises liability cases who were injured by a slip and fall on ice, snow, or other dangerous conditions.
- Represented people injured by dangerous products.
- Represented people injured by toxic exposure.
- Represented people injured during an assault and battery.
- Represented people injured by dog bites.
- Represented employees injured during accidents at work.